There are many volunteer opportunities for members to help the Madison West Coast Swing Club, including:
- Sign-in for weekly and monthly dances
- Sign-in for lesson series
- Equipment set up and tear-down
- Help out with a club project
- Become a board member and help run the club
Volunteers earn Swing Bucks, which are good for discounted admission to dances or lesson series.
DJs, instructors, and board members who volunteer at the weekly and monthly dances get in for free.
Become a board member and help run the club!
Have a talent you’d like to share with the club, like photography, DJing, advertising, etc.? Send us an email or talk to a board member.