Approximately twice per year, the Madison West Coast Swing Club hosts workshop days or weekends with traveling professional WCS instructors. These events tend to coincide with our Monthly Dance event, adding on additional workshops that day, and oftentimes the next day as well. This type of event brings the unique opportunity of more in-depth lessons with high-level instructors that do not typically teach in Madison, at a price that can’t be passed up.
Here are some workshop events MWCSC has hosted in recent years:
- September 14-15, 2019: Colleen Uspensky
- July 13-14, 2019: Matt Auclair
- July 14-15, 2018: Matt Auclair
- April 14, 2018: Hieu Le and Nicole Zwerlein
- November 11, 2017: Doug Rousar
- April 7-9, 2017: Christopher Dumond, Mike Topel, Tara Trafzer, and Colleen Uspensky (MWCSC 20th Anniversary Weekend)