Pro Lesson Series
We're excited to continue our NEW pro lesson series with Amanda Derus. If you missed the last series, reminder that we have new registration options, new location, new times, and new lesson content and formatting. If you're proficient with WCS basics like side passes, basic whips, tuck turns, and sugar pushes, you're ready for these classes!
New registration policy:
Registration for this series is now closed. Stay tuned for future dates!
Prices for one class/both classes:
- Cash or Check on the first night for $47/$79
- Credit card on the first night for $47/$79 + ~3% convenience fee
- Add $25 for Madison West Coast Swing Club membership if not an active member
New location: Dance Life Studio on Madison's West side: 6725 Seybold Rd, Madison, Wisconsin.
Dates: February 2nd, 9th, and 16th and March 2nd, 9th, and 16th
- 8 to 9 pm: Technique Class: Leading and Reacting from the Body
- 9 to 10 pm: Pattern Class: Body Lead/Follow, movements in-and-out of closed
Amanda Derus is also available for private lessons before class. Contact Madison West Coast Swing Club or Amanda (in person) in advance if you are interested in a private lesson at Dance Life Studio.